The EMS office provides the following services for Ben Hill County Residents:
Ben Hill County EMS operates a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year ALS Ambulance Service. ALS stands for Advanced Life Support. Ambulance’s are now described as mobile emergency rooms.
- 911 service for the citizens of Ben Hill County
- Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support 911 services depending on the nature of the call
- Three 24-hour ALS 911 ambulances
- One Specialty Care ambulance
- 7 days a week
- Hours of Operation: 8am-8pm
- Stretcher transports for Ben Hill County
- Low rates for a dedicated ambulance for private events
- Educational classes such as CPR, First Aid, ACLS, and PALS certification and re-certification
To schedule a non-emergency transport, please call 229-336-2072.