The County Administration Office has the responsibility to ensure the efficient performance of all county departments.
The Administration office provides the following services for Ben Hill County Residents:
- Prepares and oversees the county budget
- Pays all county bills
- Process county payroll
- Issue alcohol license
- Receive all revenue and make deposits
- Handle all employee medical insurance and Workers Compensation claims
- Keep meeting minutes as well as maintain contracts, ordinances and resolutions
- Handle day to day operations
Need to get in touch with someone in Administration?
The County Manager is responsible to the Board of Commissioners for the proper and efficient administration of the affairs of Ben Hill County government.
Among his duties are the following:
- To ensure that the governing board's policies are carried out
- Assist in developing those policies and other goals
- Provide administrative leadership to the departments of county government
- Develop and present an annual budget
- Strive for efficiency, effectiveness and innovation in the delivery and funding of services