Cindi Dunlap, Elections Supervisor & Chief Registrar
This is notice that the Ben Hill County Board of Elections August meeting will be Monday August 7, 2023 at 10am. Located at The Board of elections office, 602. S. Grant St. Fitzgerald, Ga. 31750.
The Board of Elections provides the following services for Ben Hill County Residents
The Board of Elections registers all eligible citizens to vote, provides free voter IDs, and maintains districting maps for Ben Hill County and the City of Fitzgerald. We also conduct all Federal, State, and County-wide elections, maintain election results and uphold election laws regarding registration and voting.
To register to vote you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the Ben Hill County
- Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
- Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Any registered VOTER with questions regarding their provisional ballots may contact your local elections office. You may also contact the Georgia Secretary of State's Office at 1-844-537-5375.
You can access Election forms here: Election Forms
To Check Your Provisional status:
Fax Number is (229)-922-0314
Toll Free Number is (888) 423-0314